2019 New Zealand & Sydney Golf Cruise
POST-CRUISE GOLF OPTION – 3 Nights in Sydney with Golf at The Lakes and New South Wales
OFF-SHIP GOLF OPTION – 2 Nights in Queenstown with Golf at Jack’s Point
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to again partner with PerryGolf™ for another exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage this time to New Zealand and Sydney on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your voyage begins in Auckland with 16 nights, 12 ports of call and 5-6 rounds ahead as you sail the North and South Islands before leaving New Zealand through astounding Milford Sound bound for Sydney. The golf is equally spectacular beginning with world #39 Kauri Cliffs and jaw dropping #40 Cape Kidnappers. Rounds at The Kinloch Club, Christchurch Golf Club, Chisholm Links and Jack’s Point (optional) complete the set. As always, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs throughout the voyage.
Departing: 22 January 2019
Duration: 16 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 5-6 Rounds
Kauri Cliffs: Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Cape Kidnappers: Napier, New Zealand
Royal Wellington Golf Club: Wellington, New Zealand
Christchurch Golf Club: Christchurch, New Zealand
Chisholm Links: Dunedin, New Zealand
Jack’s Point (optional): Queenstown, New Zealand
The Lakes Golf Club: Sydney, Australia
New South Wales Golf Club: Sydney, Australia
Golf package, price per person: $2,975
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for five-six rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package