2019 IBERIAN PENINSULA GOLF CRUISE
POST-CRUISE GOLF OPTION – 3 Nights in Barcelona with 2 Rounds at PGA Catalunya and El Prat
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to again partner with PerryGolf™ for another exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage this time around the Iberian Peninsula on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your voyage begins in Lisbon and concludes in Barcelona after eight nights, seven ports and five rounds. The golf lineup is outstanding and includes The Faldo Course at Amendoeira Golf Resort is found in Portugal’s famed Algarve region; Valderrama, consistently rated among the top five courses in continental Europe; Finca Cortesin, located west of beautiful Marbella; the classic El Saler on the outskirts of Valencia; and Son Gual, on the glorious island of Mallorca. As always, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs throughout the voyage.
Departing: 3 May 2019
Duration: 8 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5 Rounds
Faldo Course at Amendoeira: Portimão, Portugal
Valderrama: Cadiz, Spain
Finca Cortesin: Malaga, Spain
El Saler Golf Club: Valencia, Spain
Son Gual: Palma de Majorca, Spain
El Prat: Barcelona, Spain
PGA Catalunya: Barcelona, Spain
Golf package, price per person: $2,975
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package