2019 Lowcountry & Bermuda Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage this time to Charleston and Bermuda on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your voyage begins in New York with eleven nights, two ports and four rounds ahead as you visit the essence of the old South in Charleston plus beautiful Bermuda. The golf lineup is exceptional beginning with The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island, host to the famous 1991 Ryder Cup known as the “War on the Shore.” We’ll also play Tom Fazio’s very first, and still exceptional, The Links Course at Wild Dunes. In Bermuda, we’ll play the two best layouts on the island at Port Royal and the Mid Ocean Club. You will also have the opportunity to attend the 83rd Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia with a special option program.
Departing: 10 April 2019
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 4 Rounds
The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island: Charleston, South Carolina
The Links Course at Wild Dunes: Charleston, South Carolina
Port Royal Golf Course: Hamilton, Bermuda
Mid Ocean Club: Hamilton, Bermuda
Golf package, price per person: $2,495
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for four of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package