2019 British Isles Golf Cruise & The Open
Your host for this voyage will be PerryGolf Co-Founder Colin Dalgleish.
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage through the British Isles on board the outstanding Azamara Journey® featuring a collection of the game’s most respected courses plus attendance to Sunday’s final round of The 148th Open at Royal Portrush.
Your voyage begins in Edinburgh and concludes in London after twelve nights, eight ports and five rounds. Your biggest decision may well be whether to join the MAX FAULKNER flight or the FRED DALY flight each offering different courses. Either way, you are assured of five fabulous rounds including a mixture of Royal Clubs, plus venues for The Open and Ryder Cup.
Departing: 17 July 2019
Duration: 12 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5 Rounds
Golf Courses by Flight
|Max Faulkner Flight||Fred Daly Flight|
|Castle Stuart Golf Links: Inverness, Scotland||Castle Stuart Golf Links: Inverness, Scotland|
|Prestwick Golf Club: Glasgow, Scotland||The Ailsa at Trump Turnberry: Greenock, Scotland|
|Royal Birkdale Golf Club: Liverpool, England||Hillside Golf Club: Southport, England|
|Royal Country Down Golf Club: Belfast Northern Ireland||Portstewart Golf Club: Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Portmarnock Golf Club: Dublin, Ireland||The K Club: Dublin, Ireland|
Golf package, price per person: $3,875
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for the number of rounds as indicated including caddie fees throughout (excluding gratuity) or shared golf cart where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Grounds Admission ticket to the final round of The 148th Open at Royal Portrush
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package