2019 BALTIC SEA GOLF CRUISE
PRE-CRUISE GOLF OPTION: 3 Nights in Stockholm with 2 Rounds at Bro Hof Slott and Ullna Golf Club
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to again partner with PerryGolf™ for another exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage this time through the Baltic Sea on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your voyage begins in Stockholm and concludes in Oslo after nine nights, five ports and three rounds. Golf includes Helsinki’s Hirsala Golf Club which hosted the 2015 European Tour’s Finnish Open; Gorki Golf Club near St Petersburg which is the first and currently only championship golf course in northwest Russia; and the Robert Trent Jones II designed Scandinavian outside beautiful Copenhagen. A three night pre-cruise extension is available in Stockholm with play at the outstanding and Bro Hof Slott (Stadium Course) and Ullna clubs. As always, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs throughout the voyage.
Departing: 22 June 2019
Duration: 9 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 3 Rounds
Gorki Golf Club: St Petersburg, Russia
Hirsala Golf Club: Hirsula, Finland
The Scandinavian: Copenhagen, Denmark
Bro Hof Slott, Stadium Course: Stockholm, Sweden
Ullna Golf Club: Stockholm, Sweden
Golf package, price per person: $1,875
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for three rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package