2019 ARABIAN GULF & EMIRATES GOLF CRUISE
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to partner again with PerryGolf™ for another exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage this time to the Arabian Gulf & the Emirates on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your cruise begins and concludes in Dubai after eleven nights, seven ports of call and five rounds on layouts where no expense has been spared to transform desert into oasis. The lineup we have planned includes the Almouj Golf Club in Muscat designed by Greg Norman; the Royal Golf Club Bahrain, designed by Colin Montgomerie and host to the European Tour’s inaugural Volvo Golf Champions tournament in January 2011; the Doha Golf Club which is home to the European Tour’s annual Commercial Bank Qatar Masters; Yas Links in Abu Dhabi by Kyle Phillips (Kingsbarns); and the Majlis Course of Emirates Golf Club in Dubai, annual host venue to the European Tour’s Dubai Desert Classic. As always, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs throughout the voyage.
Departing: 29 November 2019
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 5 Rounds
Almouj Golf Club: Muscat, Oman
Royal Golf Club Bahrain: Al Manamah, Bahrain
Doha Golf Club: Doha, Qatar
Yas Links: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Golf Club, Majlis Course: Dubai, UAE
Golf package, price per person: $2,875
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package