2018 BRITISH ISLES GOLF CRUISE & THE OPEN
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage through the British Isles on board the outstanding Azamara Journey® featuring a collection of the game’s most respected courses plus attendance to Sunday’s final round of the 2018 Open at Carnoustie. Your voyage begins in Southampton and concludes in Edinburgh after 13 nights, 10 ports of call and 6 rounds. Your biggest decision may well be whether to join the GARY PLAYER flight or the BEN HOGAN flight. Either way, you are assured of six fabulous rounds including a mixture of Royal Clubs, The Open and Ryder Cup venues. Sightseeing is equally impressive with all the choices available from Azamara's Cruise Global, Connect LocalSM shore excursions offered in each port including; Southampton, Guernsey, Cork, Dublin, Isle of Man, Belfast, Glasgow, Orkney Islands, Invergordon, Dundee and Edinburgh.
Departing: 11 July 2018
Duration: 13 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 6 Rounds
Gary Player Flight
Cork Golf Club
The K Club
Royal County Down Golf Club
The Ailsa Course Trump Turnberry
Castle Stuart Golf Links
The PGA Centenary Course of Gleneagles Hotel
Ben Hogan Flight
Portmarnock Golf Club
Royal Portrush Golf Club
Prestwick Golf Club
Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Southampton, England
- Cork, Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Douglas, Isle of Man
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Invergordon, Scotland
- Dundee, Scotland
- Edinburgh, Scotland
Golf package, price per person: $4,495
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for six rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list is based on either confirmations or commitments in principle provided by all clubs, but may be subject to change in the event of any club subsequently accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such an unlikely situation occur all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity. The golf courses included in each flight are fixed, and are not interchangeable.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports. Transfers will be available for purchase.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package