2018 Baltic Sea Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage through the Baltic Sea on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your voyage begins in Copenhagen and concludes in Stockholm after 11 nights, 7 ports of call and 5 rounds. Golf along the way includes Germany’s outstanding new Winston Golf Club; Hirsala Golf Club in Helsinki, Finland; The Estonian Golf & Country Club in Tallinn Estonia, part of the prestigious European Tour Properties Network; Gorki Golf Club, the first and currently only championship golf course in northwest Russia; and the magnificent Bro Hoff Slott Stadium Course in Sweden. Sightseeing is equally impressive with all the choices available from Azamara Land Discoveries® offered in each port including Copenhagen, Berlin, Gdansk, Tallinn, Helsinki and Stockholm. In the magical Russian city of St Petersburg, you will have three days and two nights in port to fully admire one of the world’s most spectacular cultural treasures.
Departing: 8 August 2018
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5 Rounds
Berlin, Germany: WINSTON Links
Tallinn, Estonia: Estonian Golf & Country Club
St Petersburg, Russia: Gorki Golf Club
Helsinki, Finland: Hirsala Golf Club
Stockholm, Sweden: Bro Hof Slott GC Stadium Course
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Berlin, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
- Tallinn, Estonia
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Helsinki, Finland
- Stockholm, Sweden
Golf package, price per person: $2,945
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package