2017 Iberian Peninsula Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around the Iberian Peninsula on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your voyage begins in Lisbon and concludes in Barcelona after 9 nights, 6 ports of call and 5 rounds. Golf along the way includes Valderrama, consistently rated #1 in continental Europe, plus PGA Catalunya ranked narrowly behind. The well regarded Spanish layouts of Montecastillo, El Saler, and Son Muntaner on the Spanish island of Mallorca complete the five round program. Non-Golfers will enjoy an equally impressive sightseeing schedule per the wide selection of Azamara Land Discoveries® offered in each port including Cadiz, Gibraltar, Valencia, Alcudia, Palamos and Port-Vendres. This really is a voyage offering great variety and spectacular scenery in abundance.
Cadiz, Spain: Montecastillo
Gibraltar, Spain: Valderrama
Valencia, Spain: El Saler Golf Club
Alcudia, Mallorca, Spain: Son Muntaner
Palamos, Spain: The PGA Catalunya Stadium Course
- Cadiz, Spain
- Gibraltar, United Kingdom
- Valencia, Spain
- Alcudia, Mallorca, Spain
- Palamos, Spain
- Port-Vendres (Carcassonne), France
Golf Package, price per person: $2,845
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motorcoaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.