Photography Tour and... | CAF5
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Photography Tour and Historical Cartagena
Starting from €173,13 EUR / Adult
Embark on a photo safari led by a local professional who’ll share tips on camera speeds, angles, lighting, and much more. Journey through the Colombian countryside to the rustic fishing village of Marlinda. Here, you’ll enjoy a sneak peek at the traditional canoe-making process, sure to provide plenty of unique photo opportunities. Perhaps, you’ll also capture the perfect shot of village fishermen casting out their nets in the hopes of a bountiful return. Next, travel to Cartagena’s iconic San Felipe Fortress, which took an astonishing 120 years to complete. Uncover stunning close-ups and snap sweeping panoramas before descending into the streets of the Old City. Amble along historic avenues, venture into the Plaza Bolivar, and visit the majestic San Pedro Claver Church, discovering countless possibilities along the way. Conclude atop the walls of Las Bovedas to capture sweeping views of the streets below and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
- Join a professional local photographer for an intimate exploration of Cartagena.
- Snap photos as local fisherman throw their billowing nets into the water.
- Visit the largest Spanish fortress in the world and stroll through the Plaza Bolivar in search of the perfect shot.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Major credit cards
- U.S. Cash
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Cartagena, Colombia||Cartagena, Colombia|
|Tour Code CAF5||CAF5|
|Duration4.25 Hours||4.25 Hours|