2018 New Zealand & Australia Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®.
Your voyage begins in Auckland with 13 nights, 9 ports of call and 5-6 rounds ahead as you sail the North and South Islands before leaving New Zealand through astounding Milford Sound bound for Sydney. The golf is equally spectacular beginning with world #39 Kauri Cliffs and jaw dropping #40 Cape Kidnappers. Rounds at The Kinloch Club, Christchurch Golf Club, Chisholm Links and Jack’s Point (optional) complete the set. Sightseers will have a range of impressive choices available through Azamara Land Discovers® in every port including Waitangi, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton, Akaroa, Dunedin and Sydney.
Departing: 22 February 2018
Duration: 13 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5-6 Rounds
Matauri Bay: Kauri Cliffs
Lake Taupo: The Kinloch Club
Hawke’s Bay: Cape Kidnappers
Akaroa: Christchurch Golf Club, Shirley Links
Dunedin: Chisholm Links
Queenstown: Jack's Point (optional)
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Waitangi, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand
- Russell, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand
- Tauranga, New Zealand
- Napier, New Zealand
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Picton, New Zealand
- Akaroa, New Zealand
- Dunedin, New Zealand
- Sydney, Australia
Golf Package, price per person: $3,595
Queenstown Jack's Point option: $1,275 per person
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom.
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart. A sixth round is optional.
- Overnight hotel stay with dinner, drinks and breakfast in Taupo, New Zealand.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motorcoaches.
- Practice range and range golf balls where available.
- Welcome & Farewell on board cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres.
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits.
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day.
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage.
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff.
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package