2018 Arabian Gulf & Emirates Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to partner again with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to the Arabian Gulf & the Emirates on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your cruise begins and concludes in Dubai after 7 nights, 5 ports of call and 4 rounds on layouts where no expense has been spared to transform desert into oasis. The lineup we have planned includes the Royal Golf Club Bahrain, designed by Colin Montgomerie and host to the European Tour’s inaugural Volvo Golf Champions tournament in January 2011; the stunning beachfront Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi and the Majlis Course of Emirates Golf Club in Dubai, annual host venue to the European Tour’s Dubai Desert Classic. Sightseers will experience Dubai’s over-the-top opulence at the Burj Al Arab hotel and Gold Souk. In Khasab, take a dhow ride deep into the fjords of the Musandam Peninsula. Learn about the ancient sport of falconry in Qatar and in Abu Dhabi, don’t miss Sheikh Zayed Mosque, an astounding monument that rivals the Taj Mahal.
Departing: 31 October 2018
Duration: 7 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 4 Rounds
Al Manamah, Bahrain: Royal Golf Club Bahrain
Abu Dhabi, UAE:Yas Links
Dubai, UAE: Emirates Golf Club, Majlis Course
Abu Dhabi, UAE:Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirat
- Sir Bani Yas, United Arab Emirates
- Al Manamah, Bahrain
- Doha, Qatar
Golf package, price per person: $2,745
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for four rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package