The Mysterious Pyramids of... | TFA4
Ancient Wonders#Get immersed in epic history. Learn about the architecture, culture, and beliefs of ancient civilizations.Print This Page
The Mysterious Pyramids of Guimar
Starting from €42,63 EUR / Adult
Find yourself caught up in the mysteries surrounding the ancient Pyramids of Guimar. First, however, travel to the town of La Esperanza to visit its fascinating Museum of Aloe Vera. Delve into the healing properties of this natural wonder and learn about the specialty products produced on the Canary Islands. From here, journey through the Esperanza Forest to the Ethnographic Park of the Pyramids of Guimar. This site offers up more questions than it does answers. For instance, why do these stepped pyramids so resemble those found in Mexico, Peru and Mesopotamia? How old are they? Who built them and how did they align these great structures with the summer and winter solstices? Explore the archeological ruins and tour the onsite museum that digs deeper into possible theories regarding the pyramids. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore the park and, perhaps, come up with some theories of your own.
- Stop in the town of La Esperanza for a guided tour of the Museum of Aloe Vera.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive that winds through the Esperanza Forest and beneath might Mount Teide.
- Explore the many mysteries of the astronomically aligned Pyramids of Guimar.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over gravel and uneven surfaces.
- This tour is appropriate for guests who can walk short distances but travel with a collapsible wheelchair.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility may have difficulty accessing all portions of this tour.
- Guest with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-boded companion who can provide assistance.
|Location Tenerife, Canary Islands||Tenerife, Canary Islands|
|Tour Code TFA4||TFA4|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|