Lake Bled & Island | KR01
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Lake Bled & Island
Starting from €190,53 EUR / Adult
Join the bus ride across Slovenia, in order to reach the beautiful Lake Bled. Set out across the dark waters of Lake Bled on a journey that will take you to Slovenia’s only real island and transport you back through the ages. Board a traditional wooden boat called a “pletna” and venture in the shadows of the towering Julian Alps to Bled Island. Learn about the traces of prehistoric settlements archeologists have uncovered on the island, and hear about the island’s history into The Middle Ages. Listen for sounds of the church’s famed “wishing bell” said to fill pilgrims with peace and new hope. After the tour, enjoy time to stroll along the lakeside or, perhaps, enjoy a tasting of traditional Slovenian cream cake. Discover the storied history and epic beauty surrounding Bled Island on this unforgettable expedition.
- Cruise atop the waters of Lake Bled aboard a “pletna”, a traditional Slovenian boat.
- Marvel at the views from this glacial lake surrounded by the Julian Alps.
- Go ashore at Bled Island to explore legends of ancient times.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Water bottle
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Koper, Slovenia||Koper, Slovenia|
|Tour Code KR01||KR01|
|Duration8.00 Hours||8.00 Hours|