Barcelona City Tour with... | BR55
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Barcelona City Tour with Airport Transfer
Starting from €60,03 EUR / Adult
Enjoy one final vacation adventure before heading to the airport on this panoramic tour of Barcelona. Drive down the fabled Passeig de Grácia and see the epic Basilica of La Sagrada Familia. The inspiration of Antoni Gaudi, its construction began in 1883 and continues to this very day. Funded solely by donations from its inception, it is considered the hallmark of Barcelona architecture. Continue on foot with a narrated stroll through the Gothic Quarter and admire the gothic Barcelona Cathedral, built between 1298 and 1450 from outside. Before heading to the airport, enjoy a scenic drive that showcases Barcelona’s Modernist architecture, including Columbus Monument, Plaza Catalunya and other landmarks. Climb to the top of Montjuic Hill, past the 1992 Olympic Ring and Stadium, for sensational views before bidding farewell to Barcelona.
- Soak up the sights of Barcelona, beginning with a panoramic drive along the Passeig de Grácia.
- Pass near the magnificent La Sagrada Familia, a still unfinished masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi.
- Enjoy a guided walk through the Gothic Quarter for an intimate look at its medieval architecture.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with about 45 steps.
- This tour is partially wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is for guests with flights departing after 4 p.m. on the last day of the cruise.
- Guests will be contacted by the onboard Shore Excursions Staff regarding departing flight information.
- For more information, please contact the Shore Excursions Desk onboard the ship.
|Location Barcelona, Spain||Barcelona, Spain|
|Tour Code BR55||BR55|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|