Panoramic Ghent by Canal Boat | WN21
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Panoramic Ghent by Canal Boat
Starting from €103,53 EUR / Adult
Experience the old-world wonders of Ghent on a unique adventure that explores the city on foot and by way of its meandering canals. Begin with a guided stroll that crosses St. Michaels Bridge and offers up sensational panoramas crowned by Ghent’s three glorious medieval steeples. Make way to the launch site for a lovely cruise down the city’s historic canals. Wind past the rustic facades of 13th-century monasteries. Marvel at the grand Castle of the Counts, and see the city’s lively Fish Market during a tranquil voyage that ultimately arrives in the center of town. Hop out and spend some free time perusing the local merchant and artisan shops, or, perhaps, sipping a coffee at a local café. Afterwards, it’s back aboard the canal boat for the peaceful, and quite beautiful, return trip.
- Enjoy a narrated stroll across St. Michaels Bridge and through the heart of Ghent’s medieval quarter.
- Embark on a winding journey down the city’s scenic canals, passing such landmarks as the Castle of the Counts.
- Spend some free time in the center of town, browsing local shops and soaking up the old-world ambiance.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to board canal boat independently and walk over uneven surfaces in the Old Port.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Antwerp, Belgium||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Tour Code WN21||WN21|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|