Alaska Cruises: Embrace America's Last Frontier
More in-depth voyages to the Last Frontier. You asked, we delivered. Azamara is proud to offer our first all-access adventure to 11 ports along the weathered coasts of Alaska. Go “North to the Future” on the Azamara Quest with bold itineraries designed to bring you closer to the snow-capped peaks and abundant waters of some of Alaska’s most exciting cities and landmarks. Discover the eclectic history of one of America’s youngest states. The ancestral home to five major indigenous groups and site of Russian America, Alaska’s history runs deeper than Klondike gold. From the Misty Fjords of the Tongass National Rainforest to the windy shores of Unalaska—and everything in between—you’ll be sure to taste local, encounter rich culture, and admire pristine beauty with our onshore Destination Immersion® experiences that are unique to Azamara.
Sail to some of the most beautiful ports the North Pacific has to offer. From verdant rainforest to icy glaciers, there’s beauty tucked around each cove. Adventure has a name, and it’s Alaska.
Featured Alaska Voyages
Destination Immersion® Itineraries
- More time in port as well as late night stays
- A combination of marquee ports and unique out-of-the ordinary ports
- Our itineraries are planned to minimize crowds from many and bigger ships in port
CRUISE GLOBAL, CONNECT LOCALsm
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evening events on almost every voyage
- Carefully curated selection of land programs in small groups of 20-25 guests during the voyage
- Pre- and post-voyage tour packages for a truly immersive experience
BOUTIQUE HOTELS AT SEA
- Smaller, up-market boutique hotels at sea with reimagined, contemporary design
- Authentic, friendly and personalized service
- Destination focused programming onboard