2018 French Riviera & Spain Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to partner again with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around the Mediterranean Sea on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your cruise begins in the glitz and glam of the world’s second smallest country, Monte Carlo and concludes in the ever popular city of Barcelona after 7 nights, 6 ports of call and 4 outstanding rounds at the highly rated courses of Terre Blanche on the south-east coast of France, the Ryder Cup hopeful PGA Catalunya, Alcanada on the Spanish island of Mallorca and the Greg Norman designed El Prat. In the heart of the French Riviera, sightseers will enjoy the yachts, beaches and shopping of Saint-Tropez. In Spain, tour the Palamós Fishing Museum, the Dalí Theatre-Museum and the new City of Arts and Sciences in the beautiful old city of Valencia. Or take the high-speed AVE train to Madrid, before ending the voyage with an overnight in Barcelona.
Departing: 23 June 2018
Duration: 7 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 4 Rounds
Cannes, France: Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort
Palamos, Spain: The PGA Catalunya Stadium Course
Alcudia, Spain: Alcanada Golf Club
Barcelona, Spain: Real Club de Golf El Prat
- Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Cannes, France
- Saint-Tropez, France
- Palamos, Spain
- Alcudia, Mallorca, Spain
- Valencia, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
Golf package, price per person: $2,495
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for fjour rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package