2017 Mediterranean Islands Golf Cruise
Azamara Club Cruises is proud to partner again with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to some of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean Sea on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your cruise begins in the vibrant Spanish city of Barcelona with six captivating ports of call ahead including Valencia, Mallorca, Menorca, Sardinia and Corsica enroute to Rome. The golf lineup includes four outstanding rounds at the highly rated courses of El Saler, Son Gual, Pevero Golf Club and Sperone Golf Club. The latter three have the added charm of all being island venues and our visits there are made superbly convenient via our floating boutique hotel Azamara Quest®! Guests will enjoy a wide selection of Azamara Cruise Global, Connect LocalSM shore excursions offered in each port, to which note there’s plenty to do besides golf; but then again, there’s still world-class golf arranged completely by our friends at PerryGolf!
Departing: 21 October 2017
Duration: 7 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 4 Rounds
Valencia Spain: El Saler Golf Club
Palma de Mallorca, Spain: Son Gual
Olbia, Sardinia: Pevero Golf Club
Corsica, France: Sperone Golf Club
- Barcelona, Spain
- Valencia, Spain
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Mahon, Menorca, Spain
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
- Olbia, Sardinia
- Porto-Vecchio, Corsica, France
- Rome, Italy
Golf package, price per person: $2,045
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for four rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.