Canal Cruise Sightseeing | AM96
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Canal Cruise Sightseeing
Starting from $45.22 CAD / Adult
Explore the heart of Amsterdam in a canal boat that’s been artfully designed for your sightseeing comfort. Board this glass-topped beauty and meander down the famed “Canal Belt”, a series of waterways winding through the heart of the city. These canals were built during the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century. Cruise down the Patrician’s Canal to find yourself in the gilded shadows of storybook mansions. Wind past palatial estates lining the Emperor’s Canal and the Prince’s Canal. Glide in front of 400-year-old warehouses and historic churches, and beneath the famed “Skinny Bridge”, one of the city’s most picturesque. You’ll also witness the Anne Frank House, where the young heroine penned her famously moving diary while in hiding during WWII. Along the way, your expert guide will regale you with fascinating tidbits about Amsterdam’s history, and the more than 160 canals and 1,500 bridges that make up its waterways.
- Explore Amsterdam’s Central Canals aboard a glass-topped sightseeing vessel.
- Enjoy a superb perspective of grand mansions and 400-year-old-warehouses.
- See the 17th-century “Skinny Bridge” one of Amsterdam’s waterway icons.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Rain jacket
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to enter and exit the canal boat independently.
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- Group sizes may be greater than 25 due to operational and/or infrastructure limits.
|Location Amsterdam, Netherlands||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Tour Code AM96||AM96|
|Duration1.50 Hours||1.50 Hours|