Featured Cruise Global, Connect LocalSM shore excursions
Ancient TraditIonal Tastes of Santorini
- Visit a traditional distillery and sample local drinks, including raki, ouzo, and masticha.
- Explore the oldest continuously-cultivated vineyards in the world.
- Enjoy the hospitality of a traditional family farm where you’ll savor home-made delicacies and sample the house wines.
Walking Through Amalfi Lemon and Tasting
- This blissful excursion visits an authentic Amalfi lemon farm, a Limoncello distillery and the Rural Culture Arts and Crafts Museum.
- Visit a local orchard to sample treats and walk terraces where prized Amalfi lemons grow.
- See how Limoncello, a popular liqueur is made, plus enjoy samples and buy bottles.
Livornos Culinary Melting Pot
- Join your Chef at Livorno’s indoor market for a taste of local culture, as well as exotic foods and wines.
- Shop for local seafood and secret ingredients for the Chef’s dinner recipes to be enjoyed later aboard the ship.
- Tour the Piccolo Birrificio Clandestino brewery and enjoy an exclusive tasting of four craft beers.
Pedal Through Palma Cycling Tour
- Follow the seafront to Park de la Mar and begin a ride along the ancient walls of Palma.
- Visit the Church of San Francisco, the Church of Santa Eulalia, and the town’s majestic cathedral.
- Fuel up at a local tapas bar and take part in the fun-filled Spanish tradition of sharing appetizers.