Attire & Packing Tips
In keeping with our friendly yet sophisticated onboard environment, we encourage guests to follow a “resort casual” dress code.
Out of respect for others, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the dining room or specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
Formal evening wear is not expected nor required in our restaurants. If you prefer to dress more formally, you are welcome to do so. Please note that tuxedo rentals are not available onboard.
- For women: sportswear, casual dresses, skirts, pants and capris, blouses and knit tops. Light fabrics such as linen, cotton, silk, and wool gabardine are always appropriate.
- For men: sportswear, collared golf and polo shirts, shorts, pants, and a sport coat if desired (not required). Light fabrics such as linen, cotton, silk, and wool gabardine are best.
- For everyone: Be sure to pack a sweater and a lightweight wind breaker for cooler mornings and evenings. And don't forget your workout clothes! You will also need a pair of sneakers or rubber-soled shoes for deck sports, and a swimsuit and cover-up. You may also want to pack more conservative day/port wear for onshore excursions. This clothing should be culturally appropriate for museums, restaurants and religious sites.
- Each passenger may bring a reasonable amount of personal property and luggage onboard the ship. For your comfort and convenience, we recommend that you limit larger luggage to one or two pieces. Be sure to check with your airline about baggage allowances and weight and size restrictions, as many carriers today impose additional fees.
- Please bring a small overnight bag for your last night at sea. Staff will collect your luggage the night before you leave the ship, and you will need this overnight bag to carry your night clothes and toiletries. Be sure to identify all your bags, including carry-ons. Use your Azamara Club Cruises luggage tags, which should be filled out and affixed to each piece before you leave home.
- Insure all luggage and valuables. Azamara Club Cruises cannot be responsible for their loss or damage. Baggage protection, as well as a variety of other coverages designed to protect you during your cruise vacation, are offered through Cruisecare Vacation Protection.
- Check to see that your tickets, boarding card and other documents are in order, and pack them in a bag that you carry with you. Your Embarkation Card and Azamara Seapass Account application should be completed before you arrive at the pier.
Laundry and Dry-Cleaning
Azamara ships include a self-service laundry room, free of charge and open to all guests. Detergent is provided. Full laundry and dry-cleaning services are also available for a charge.
What not to Pack
Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard. These and other similar items will be confiscated. Illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.
- Firearms & ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp objects, including knives and scissors (Personal grooming items such as safety razors and scissors with blades less than 4 inches are allowed)
- Illegal drugs & substances
- Candles & incense
- Coffee makers, clothes irons, & hot plates
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, cricket bats, bows & arrows
- Skateboards & surfboards
- Martial arts gear
- Self-defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks
- Flammable liquids and explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks
- HAM radios
- Dangerous chemicals, including bleach and paint