UNIQUE ON SHORE EXPERIENCES DESIGNED FOR YOU
At Azamara Club Cruises®, we know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to adventures on shore adventures. And we’re here to work with you to create the destination experience you’ve always dreamed of. With Cruise Global, Customize Local, we’ll turn that dream in to reality with a little guidance and inspiration from our dedicated team of Destination Immersion® experts.
Our Destination Insiders are seasoned world travelers who have spent years working and seeing the world as shore excursions managers. Each team member has been specially selected for his or her unique perspectives on exclusive travel experiences and attentive guest service. Let them use their knowledge and passion for culture, history, cuisine, to help you customize your shoreside experience to your personal taste. Have authentic experiences and exclusive visits, plus enjoy private cars, limos, planes and individual local guides.
BEGIN YOUR CUSTOMIZE
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST
Or Complete the Cruise Global, Customize Local request form to get started.
AZAMARA SHORE EXCURSIONS
MORE INTIMATE. MORE LOCAL. MORE PEACE OF MIND.
- Our tours have a maximum of 25 guests, so you enjoy a more personal connection with the destination and more individual interaction with your guides.*
- Every excursion is designed and delivered by locals who are committed to bringing you a uniquely immersive experience and authentic perspective.
- We work exclusively with trusted tour operators who are fully insured and committed to the highest standards of quality and service. There are never any hidden costs, and you can explore with confidence knowing the ship will wait if your tour is delayed for any reason.
*Some exclusions apply to maximum tour capacity. Tour capacity applies to select tours offered on European sailings beginning April 18th, 2017 on Azamara Quest® and May 29th, 2017 on Azamara Journey®. In the unlikely event that your tour is significantly delayed, we’ll make all the arrangements for you to return to the ship at the earliest opportunity at no expense to you.
TOURS & JOURNEYS YOU MAY ENJOY
OUR TEAM OF DESTINATION INSIDERS CAN DESIGN INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES LIKE THESE AND MORE.
MEET OUR DESTINATION INSIDERS
BEGIN YOUR CUSTOMIZE LOCAL JOURNEY
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST
Complete the Cruise Global, Customize Local request form to get started.
Private Journeys Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Azamara Private Journey’s team?
- What are the hours of operations?
The hours of operations are Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm Eastern Standard time.
- How much time in advance should I start arranging my Private Journey?
The earlier the better! Once you’ve made your cruise reservation, please contact the team to arrange a Azamara Private Journey. The best is to allow at least 21 days prior to sail date. Please allow one business day for our Destination Insiders to review and process your request before they respond.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Because these are special arrangements made exclusively for you, Azamara Cruise Global, Customize Local shore excursions are non refundable at 21 days prior to the departure date.
- Will the ship wait for me if my tour is late?
Yes, when you book a Private Journey with Azamara Club Cruises, we guarantee that if your tour is delayed, the ship will wait for you. In the unlikely event that your tour is significantly delayed, and the ship cannot wait, we will make all the arrangements for you to return to the ship at no expense to you.
- Are Cruise Global, Customize Local shore excursions offered by insured Tour Operators?
Yes. Our Cruise Global, Customize Local shore excursions are planned by insured tour operators who act as independent contractors and adhere to the highest safety standards in the industry.
- Do I receive a refund if the ship misses the port?
Yes, full refund will be applied for the private tour. *** Pre-reserved tickets for special events, where the ticket is non-refundable (for ex. Monaco Grand Prix, British Open, etc.) could be exempt from refund rule.
- Can you provide accessible transportation?
Any accessible needs should be directed to the experts on our Accessibility Shore Excursion team at email@example.com.
- Why is there a deposit required?
Our Destination Insiders are all seasoned travelers with global destination expertise. Their comprehensive travel planning services ensure every detail of your private journey is tailored to your interests, preferences and needs. Due to their time and services in planning your unique experience, a non-refundable $100 deposit will be applied towards the cost of your Cruise Global, Customize Local shore excursions booking.
- Who can book a Private Journey?
Any guest booked on an Azamara Club Cruises voyage.