Traditional Tastes of... | SOG1
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Traditional Tastes of Santorini
Starting from Kr 842,37 DKK / Adult
Journey into the heart of Santorini’s culture and traditions on this visit to a distillery, ancient vineyard and local family store. Travel to one of Santorini’s living museums, its traditional distillery. Enjoy a guided tour of the barrel makers’ workshops and coffee shop. Experience Santorini before it was changed by tourism and sample local drinks including tsikoudia, ouzo, and liqueur accompanied by snacks. Next, you’ll travel to Akrotiri where you’ll visit an ancient vineyard. See the viticultural system called kouloura while learning about the oldest continuously-cultivated vineyards in the world. Finally, you’ll visit a traditional local store which is owned by a Santorinian family who cultivate fields with local products. Savor homemade specialties including Chloro cheese, and traditional spoon desserts made out of their local produce. Sample the house wines at the family’s canava, surrounded by caldera sea view.
- Visit a traditional distillery and sample local drinks, including tsikoudia, ouzo, and liqueur.
- Explore the oldest continuously-cultivated vineyards in the world.
- Enjoy a visit of a traditional local store where you’ll savor home-made delicacies and sample the house wines.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests must be able to negotiate approximately 18-20 steps.
|Location Santorini, Greece||Santorini, Greece|
|Tour Code SOG1||SOG1|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|