Behind the Scenes Winery... | NRG1
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Behind the Scenes Winery Experience
Starting from Kr 1 364,77 DKK / Adult
Delve into the world of New Zealand wines on this exclusive VIP tour and tasting experience at the historic Church Road Winery. Dating from 1897, it’s among the nation’s oldest vintners and best known for being the first to craft exceptional Bordeaux-style reds and putting the Hawke’s Bay wine industry on the map. Enjoy a tour of the estate and learn about Church Road wines, made from only the most exceptional fruit and crafted using timeless winemaking traditions. Retire to the cellar, glass in hand, for an exclusive wine tasting. Sample four hand-picked choices from the winery’s renowned McDonald Series and Grand Reserve range, accompanied with a bite size food offering providing an insight to food and wine matching. Conclude the experience savoring New Zealand cheeses and a sensational dessert, once again accompanied by a glass of wine, served in the majestic Tom McDonald Cellar.
- Visit the Church Road Winery, one of the oldest and most acclaimed in New Zealand.
- Learn about the history of the winery and its passion for traditional winemaking techniques.
- Sample four selections from the winery’s acclaimed McDonald Series and Grand Reserve range, accompanied with bite sized food offerings.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Jacket or sweater
- Umbrella or raincoat
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests must be able to walk 600 yards over cobblestone paths with approximately 30 steps.
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all areas of the winery.
- Your tour will be conducted by a driver who will also act as your guide.
|Location Napier, New Zealand||Napier, New Zealand|
|Tour Code NRG1||NRG1|
|Duration3.25 Hours||3.25 Hours|