6-Night Carribean Breezes Voyage Giveway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor. All decisions of Sponsor related to this Promotion or these Official Rules will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and all such decisions are final.
1. Eligibility: Azamara’s “6-Night Carribean Breezes Voyage Giveway” (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including Washington, D.C.), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are first-time email subscribers, have never sailed with Azamara Club Cruises and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, or are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, which is greater. Employees of AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES, a d/b/a of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (“Azamara” or “Sponsor”), their respective advertising and promotion agencies, parents, subsidiaries and joint venture companies, as well as members of their immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or persons living in the same households as such persons (whether related or not)) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: The Promotion will begin at 12:01 AM EST on March 1, 2017, and end at 11:59PM EDT on April 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, visit https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/request/email and complete the entry form with all required information, including first name, last name, email address, citizenship, and country of residence; and indicate your acceptance to receiving email communications (each an “Entry”).
Limit of one (1) Entry per person per contest period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Drawing: The Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. Exactly one (1) Winner will be selected on or about May 15, 2017.
4. Notification and Verification: Notification will be done via the email address or telephone number provided on the Entry. To verify potential Winner, Sponsor will send an email notification to the address provided on the entry form. After 14 days from the first email notification, any failure to reach Winner by email may result in disqualification of the Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
As a condition of being awarded a prize, Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), and/or any other documents as determined by Sponsor. Any and all such documents required by Sponsor must be completed and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Azamara may require. Winner and guest must be able to provide proper passport documentation; failure to provide proper passport documentation will result in forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner.
5. Prizes and Odds.
Prize: The Grand Prize consists of one six (6) night Caribbean voyage for Winner and one (1) guest onboard Azamara Quest in a double-occupancy ocean view stateroom. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) $3,098 USD. Odds of winning dependent on number of eligible entries received.
6. General Conditions: Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable, and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by Winner will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible Winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Azamara. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value and no compensation will be made.
Winner and travel companion are each solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in these Official Rules, that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, travel insurance, and items of a personal nature (i.e. certain shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.). Winner and guest are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for travel. Winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary.
Cruise prize based on stateroom availability at time of booking. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in Azamara Club Cruises' guest ticket cruise contract, Complimentary Cruise Certificate, and applicable brochure.
No guest under twenty-one (21) years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is twenty-one (21) years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guest under the age of eighteen (18). Married couples who do not meet these age restrictions may, at Azamara’s discretion, be permitted to sail. Winner and travel companion must sign Azamara Club Cruises’ passenger ticket contract prior to being allowed to board the cruise. Except where prohibited by applicable law, each Winner and travel companion will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and/or Declaration of Compliance prior to traveling.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to release Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion and/or acceptance or use/misuse of the prizes, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death or disability, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Submission in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer on-line systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Web site or Promotion. Should any entry be lost as a result of any situation described above, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Promotion, if possible.
Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion, or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won.
If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Disputes. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that any and all disputes they may have with, or claims they may have against, Sponsor relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Promotion, (ii) the awarding or redemption of prizes, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or representative action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in the state of Florida (the “AAA”). The arbitration shall be conducted on an expedited basis and in strict confidence. The arbitrator selected shall be well acquainted with the hospitality and media industries, and shall not have the power to impose punitive damages. Each party hereby waives any and all rights and benefits which it might otherwise have or be entitled to under federal law or the laws of Florida or any other jurisdiction to litigate any such dispute in court, it being the intention of the parties to arbitrate all such disputes. The arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and any other agreements the applicable Promotionant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion, and shall be final and binding, and shall provide for each party to bear its own costs of arbitration and lawyers’ fees. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator may be entered or enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. If either party shall fail to appear at the hearing on the date designated in accordance with the AAA's rules, or shall otherwise fail to participate in the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator is hereby empowered to proceed ex parte.
11. Sponsor. Azamara Club Cruises, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of Winners and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Promotion. For a list of Winners (available after December 16, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sweepstakes Results, Azamara Club Cruises, Attn: Marketing, 1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132.