Manila Highlights | UO1L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Starting from €51,33 EUR / Adult
Immerse yourself in Manila's bustling Makati City, the financial capital of the Philippines. Begin with a scenic drive along Ayala Avenue, visiting Forbes Park and its "Millionaire's Row." This exclusive residential area is home to some of Manila's wealthiest residents. Continue on to the American Cemetery and Memorial and pay your respects at the largest American memorial outside the U.S. Finally, journey to the Ayala Museum where you'll delve deeper into the cultural and artistic history of the Philippines. Learn about Philippine history through its 60 hand-crafted dioramas, view handcrafted Filipino textiles, and see the museum's pre-colonial gold collections. The museum also regularly features modern and contemporary Filipino artists.
- Pay your respects at the American Cemetery and Memorial, the largest American memorial outside the U.S.
- Learn about Philippine history at the Ayala Museum, marveling at hand-crafted dioramas.
- Visit Forbes Park's "Millionaire's Row".
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk 750 yards over uneven and cobblestone paths.
- Drivers and guides are not permitted to carry guests. However, drivers may be able to provide assistance, if needed.
- Not all areas have benches or chairs. Guests may be required to stand for extended periods.
- Guests should come prepared for weather conditions, including hot sunny weather and rain.
- Guests must be able to negotiate some steps at sites visited.
- Museums are closed on Mondays.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Guests with folding manual wheelchairs or lightweight scooters may attend this tour with assistance.
|Location Manila, Philippines||Manila, Philippines|
|Tour Code UO1L||UO1L|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|