JOIN US ON A VOYAGE TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE PLACES ON EARTH.
(And we've been to a lot of places.)
Shhhh. We’re going to have to be very, very quiet. So lean in close and we’ll whisper in your ear. Because when it comes to talking about how much we love cruising in the Mediterranean, well, it almost feels like we’re cheating on the other Azamara destinations. We don’t want them to get jealous.
It’s like we’re having a love affair with this region and it starts right at the bottom of our feet. Literally. It’s in every detail of the cobblestone alleyways, elegant esplanades, cliff-side footpaths, waterfront promenades, and roads made of marble. When we walk through the cities, towns, and villages of the Mediterranean, it’s almost as if we’re strolling hand-in-hand on a spectacular walk through time.
Our hearts still skip a beat when we dock at each port. The beaches, castles, palaces, cathedrals, and UNESCO World Heritage sites seem to be around every bend. And it’s absolutely impossible to keep from sighing with pleasure as we sample our way through tapas, mezes, hors d’oeuvres, and antipasti. (Any way you say it the food here is always delicious.)
Please, just trust us on this: You, too, will fall in love when you sail to the Mediterranean with Azamara Club Cruises®.
Experience a 360° view of the Mediterranean
Get a taste of the world's most incredible destinations with our immersive videos. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view destinations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience