The night-and-day difference.
What makes Azamara Club Cruises® different from everyone else? It’s our focus on Destination Immersion®—which lets you stay longer and experience more on every one of our voyages. This means you get to explore everything from nightlife in Stockholm and morning walks in the French Riviera to all-day adventures in Costa Rica’s rain forests. Because life isn’t on a 9 to 5 schedule, and neither are Azamara voyages.
You’ll also experience incredibly scenic waterways and prime docking locations—two great advantages of our boutique-style award-winning ships. Here you’ll find people who are genuinely friendly and happy to make you feel welcomed, and with a maximum of 690 guests, staff and crew can quickly learn your name, tastes, and preferences, too. Plus you’ll enjoy lots of inclusive amenities that will leave money in your wallet and put a smile on your face. We’re the voyage for those who love travel.
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Get a 360° view of a day sailing and seeing the world with Azamara.
Explore our redesigned ships and take in authentic on shore experiences with our immersive video. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view destinations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience