More Upcoming 2014 Voyages!
Start Planning Today!
In a previous blog post Plan Ahead For Azamara’s 2014 Voyages!, we highlighted some of our upcoming 2014 voyages.
In this post, we’d like to share with you some more highlights from the Azamara Quest and Azamara Journey’s voyages. We know you’ll love these voyages, which range from Panama Canal cruises to our annual sell-out four night Monaco Grand Prix voyage.
Don’t miss these incredible journeys with Azamara! Start planning today.
Azamara Quest Highlights
A series of only six US West Coast, Central America and Panama Canal cruises!
- Two Panama Canal Cruises, the first ones since the Journey last passed through the Panama Canal.
- Jan 5, 2014, Miami to Caldera, Costa Rica – includes Cartagena, Colombia, a full day in Panama City with time to explore the nearby national Parks; Golfito & Quepos in Costa Rica.
- March 4, 2014, Caldera to Miami. Eastbound voyage includes full day in Panama City, Limon, Costa Rica; two days in New Orleans(!) and Key West.
The Mediterranean – Highlights
- May 22, 2014 – Annual sell-out four night Monaco Grand Prix Azamara Quest voyage. Also, the Azamara Journey will feature a new eight night Monaco Grand Prix voyage which will have both ships rendezvousing in St. Tropez on Saturday, May 24 and in Monaco on Sunday, May 25, race day.
- By popular demand, we have increased our Black Sea voyages to three, each one of them including the highlights of the region plus unique additional ports to complement each voyage:
- A 9-night June 12, 2014 sailing including not only the popular ports in the Ukraine but also a cruise along the monasteries of Mount Athos; Greece, and the lovely Greek Island of Skiathos of “Mama Mia” Musical fame.
- A 12-night full Circumnavigation of the Black Sea including exciting ports in Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania & Bulgaria…August 20, 2014.
- A seven night round trip Istanbul voyage including Yalta, Odessa & Sevastopol, Ukraine as well as Bulgaria and Romania…September 1, 2104.
- October 12, 2014 – A 12-night voyage from Rome to the Holy Lands of Israel for three days, plus such other significant historic sites as Katakalon for Olympia, Rhodes and Patmos; all Greece’ Ephesus, Turkey and Paphos, Cyprus.
For those wishing to combine their holiday with cultural explorations and shopping in the Mediterranean, we have created unique voyages outside the busy summer season when exploring the sites in the autumn months of the Mediterranean are particularly pleasant…
- October 24, 2014. Featuring Patmos, Kavala (for Philipi) and Volos (for Azamazing Meteora), Greece along Ephesus and Bergama and an overnight in Istanbul, Turkey.
- November 1, 2014 – Featuring A overnight in Istanbul, plus Kepez (for Troy & Gallipoli), Ephesus and Marmaris (for Knidos & Dalyan), Turkey; plus Kos, Rhodes overnight, Santorini (for Akrotiri) and Nafplion (for Mycenae & Corinth ), Greece.
- November 26 and December 9, 2014 – Two Ancient Spice Route sailing’s exploring some of the most exciting ports from Mumbai to Chennai and on to Singapore featuring an overnight in Mumbai and Cochin, India; The Maldives Islands and two days in Sri Lanka with its many UNESCO World heritage Sites. Continuing on to the seldom visited Andeman Island, India, three days and two nights in Yangon, Burma; Phuket Island, Thailand and the islands of Langkawi & Penang plus Port Klang (for Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia and an overnight in Singapore.
- December 22, 2014 – The year-end holiday season finds the Azamara Quest exploring some unique destinations in the warm waters of Southeast Asia sailing from Singapore to Hong Kong via, Kota Kinabalu (Borneo), Malaysia, the Sultanate of Brunei, an overnight in Manila followed by New Years Eve in Hong Kong and Xiamen, China.
Azamara Journey Highlights
- May 19, 2014: An 8-night sailing from Rome to Barcelona and stop off Monaco for the exciting & glittering Grand Prix where the Azamara Journey will rendezvousing with the Azamara Quest in addition to St. Tropez, two days in Livorno, San Remo, Italy; a day and evening in Cannes, France as well as an overnight in Barcelona.
- August 8, 2014: a 12-night voyage visiting the best the UK & Ireland have to offer on this one only voyage including an overnight in Edinburgh; the Orkney Islands; late stays in Liverpool (The Beatles) and Dublin; visit beautiful Wales; and such jewels as the Islands of Scilly, Dartmouth and Guernsey.
- August 20, 2014: If you care to explore the some of the best Food & Wine destinations of Europe you must join us from Southampton to Lisbon on this 14-night voyage with stops in Guernsey, two overnights each in Nantes (Loire valley) and Bordeaux, France; an overnight in the charming Basque region of Saint-jean-de-luz; Bilbao, Spain and Porto (Douro Valley), Portugal and an overnight in Lisbon.
- September 3, 2014 – A 10-night voyage from Lisbon to Cadiz (Seville/Jerez) and on to the art centers of Valencia & Barcelona (overnight); and Palamos, Spain from where you can visit the unique Dali Museum in Figueres. Disembark in Barcelona.
- September 13, 20, 27 and October 4 & 11, 2014: By popular demand, we are again offering a number of seven night Mediterranean voyages that can be combined for Back-to-Back extended voyages.
- November 16, 2014: An 11-night voyage to explore the Good Life in the Islands of the Sun; Madeira Portugal with an overnight as well as no less than four stops in the lovely Canary Islands plus Gibraltar and an overnight in Malaga, Spain.
- November 27, 2014: A 16-night crossing of the Atlantic from the Costa del Sol in Spain to Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with stops in Tenerife; the Cape Verde Islands; as well as exciting Natal, Recife, Salvador and an overnight in Rio, Brazil. (No AzAmazing Evening offered.)
- December 13 (9-nights) & December 22 (12 nights), 2014: Spend your year-end holiday season in the warm climate of the Southern Hemisphere while sailing from vibrant Buenos Aires (overnight) to Rio de Janeiro where your ship will be anchored off Copacabana Beach to celebrate the stunning midnight fireworks display on New Year’s Eve. Your other highlights include Montevideo & lively Punta del Este, Uruguay; the lovely resort villages of Ilhabela, Paraty, Ilha Grande and Buzios, Brazil.
Chief Blogging Officer*
Azamara Club Cruises
(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)