Good-Byes are never easy...but these travel tips will help.
We will do our best to make the end of your journey as enjoyable as the beginning. On the last day of your voyage, you will be given detailed instructions regarding customs and debarkation procedures.
On the final day of your voyage, your cruise director will give detailed instructions on how to clear customs. We highly recommend you attend this important talk. For the latest information on duty-free purchases, view the Know Before You Go: Regulations for International Travel by U.S. Residents provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
The cruise staff will give you instructions about disembarkation procedures and assist with any special arrangements. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Guests are disembarked by number codes according to flight departure times.
- Time to disembark varies based on how long it takes the ship to clear customs.
- Bags will be collected from outside your stateroom on the last night onboard.
- Make sure bags are properly tagged.
- Keep a carry-on bag with things you'll need on the last night (clothes, medications, toiletries, etc.)
- All guests will have to debark by 9:00 AM at the latest.