AzAmazing Holiday Social Contest
December 21, 2016 –January 8, 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Azamara’s AzAmazing Holiday Social Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to permanent, legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who did not purchase any services for purposes of entering the Contest. Employees of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Azamara Club Cruises, and any of its respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. d/b/a Azamara Club Cruises, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether an entrant receives a Prize (defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on December 21, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by sharing a photo of how you celebrate the holidays in your corner of the world and completing the entry form. To enter, share your photo to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #AzAmazingHoliday and #contestentry, and tag @AzamaraVoyages on Twitter or @azamaraclubcruises on Instagram. Then, fill out the form with your name, email address, and a link to your social media post. Your Instagram or Twitter profile must be public to be eligible. By including the hashtag #contestentry, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Contest’s Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that entry via Twitter or Instagram will result in the submission of your photo/video. By submitting your photo/video with the hashtags #AzAmazingHoliday and #contestentry, you agree that your photo or video conforms to the Photo and Video Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your photo or video fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
Photo and Video Guidelines:
The photo/video cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind with a prize value of greater than $300;
The photo/video must not have been commissioned by another media organization; and
The photo/video must not have been previously published as a result of paid publication.
The photo or video Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for Sponsor's trademark for which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purposes of creating and uploading a Submission into this Contest;
The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Photo is created.
For all Submissions: One entry per person per day. Each entry must have unique content. Multiple uploads of the same photo or video will not increase entrant’s chances of winning. Uploading a photo or video constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions (along with a name credit) in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes from the date of entrant’s submission into perpetuity. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the photo or video. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected photos, which are disqualified. Use of any automated program to enter will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential Winners (defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
6. Winner Determination: Winner will be determined via the following process:
A panel of judges as determined by Sponsor will select one potential prize winner (“Potential Prize Winner”) from among all Entries, based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
Relevance to the theme of Azamara Club Cruises (40%);
Creativity in dealing with the subject matter (40%); and
Technical merit of the Submission (20%).
The Submission that receives the highest score will be deemed the potential prize winner (“Prize Winner”). Judging will take place on February 10, 2017.
In the event of a tie, the Submissions will be re-scored by the judges and the Submission that receives the highest score will be deemed the Potential Prize Winner. The Potential Prize Winner will be notified by email on January 16, 2017 on or around 6:00 p.m. ET.
7. Winner Requirements, Notification and Verification: Notification will be done via email to the individual responsible for posting the winning Submission. To verify potential Winner, Sponsor will send an email to the address listed in the entry form. After two (2) attempts in 48 hours, any failure to reach Winner by email may result in disqualification of the Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. As a condition of being awarded a prize, Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and any other documents as determined by Sponsor, which must be returned to Sponsor within seven (7) days of receipt. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within seven (7) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner. Winner and guest must be able to provide proper passport documentation; failure to provide proper passport documentation will result in forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner. An alternate Winner will be determined by Sponsor through an application of the Judging Criteria, in the judges’ sole discretion.
Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use Winners’ name, city, state, likeness, photo/video and/or prize information in connection with the Contest, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, Winners shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the photos and videos submitted and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submissions for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the photos/videos and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the photos/videos. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Prizes will be fulfilled on or before February 10, 2017.
8. Prize: Azamara branded gift basket- details of items not yet determined.
9. General Conditions: Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable, and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by Winner will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of comparable or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible Winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Royal Caribbean International. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value and no compensation will be made.
Prize provided subject to the terms and conditions in Azamara’s guest ticket cruise contract Complimentary Cruise Certificate, and applicable brochure.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of its respective parent companies and such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Miami-Dade County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
14. Winners List: To view the contest winners, please visit the Azamara Club Cruises Twitter and Instagram accounts after the Contest has completed. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 Azamara Club Cruises. All Rights Reserved.
By participating in this promotion you agree to the Official Rules.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.