With Azamara's ChoiceAir program, passengers can shop nearly all airline options and book as early as 330 days up to four days prior to embarkation. With ChoiceAir: Assured Arrival comes Azamara's commitment to getting guests on the ship, even if flights are delayed or canceled, at no additional cost to the guest. With ChoiceAir, guests may book first class, business class, or economy on their preferred flights and obtain some of the most competitive pricing. Guests may shop and book on line at www.choiceair.com, or their travel agent make book on their behalf. There is a non-refundable fee of $15-$25 for using ChoiceAir.
- On select sailings Guests receive an additional cruise discount of up to $2,000 when they purchase ChoiceAir with their cruise vacation.
- The guest must first book the appropriate cruise price program, and then when ChoiceAir is added, the discount is applied.
- Guest may learn about ChoiceAir Specials from their travel agent, periodic promotional mailings, or by calling us.
- Guests can select exclusive options that allow for the flight reservation to be held from 330 days up to 75 days prior to departure without purchasing.
- FlexFares are guaranteed. Guests are responsible only for fuel or other airline fee increases until paid in full.
- FlexFares are automatically refunded, excepting any penalties, should a guest cancel or change their cruise dates after ticketing.
- FlexFares cancelled or changed within 75 days of travel are subject to airline rules and penalties.
- The $15/$25 non-refundable ChoiceAir fee must be paid at time of booking, with balance due by final cruise payment date.
- FlexFares will typically be more expensive than more restrictive fares offered through ChoiceAir.
- Offers concierge-style travel arrangement service from an Azamara professional.
- Gives you more flight options and lower fares than other "Custom Air" programs.
- An additional $35 per guest fee will be added to the standard ChoiceAir service fees
- Le Club Voyage members receive a complimentary service upgrade from ChoiceAir to ChoiceAir Plus.
- Includes all of ChoiceAir including ChoiceAir: Assured Arrival
ChoiceAir Assured Arrival
- When guests encounter flight disruptions on the day of travel, Azamara Club Cruises will coordinate with guest and airlines to get the guest to the ship.
- Azamara Club Cruises will cover costs incurred for airline, hotel, and ground transportation - in the same class of service, for up to two nights