Modern boutique accommodations. Stellar service.
Whether you book a stateroom or a suite, you’ll love the polished style and service of your own private retreat. In particular, you'll appreciate the finer touches, like "About Rose" Toiletries—a sophisticated brand of luxury soaps, fine toiletries and perfumed room sprays with an exclusive fragrance composition created by the master perfumer Olivier Decoster.
It takes more than a beautiful room to elevate a voyage from “good” to “great.” On Azamara you’ll discover just how much professional service and a friendly attitude can add to your enjoyment.
- Egyptian cotton bed linens and duvet
- Terry bathrobes and slippers
- "About Rose" Toiletries
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome fruit basket at embarkation
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Tote bag
- Complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
- Complimentary shoe-shine service
- Turndown treats
- Daily news bulletin
In addition to the amenities above, suite guests also enjoy:
- English Butler service
- Priority check-in and departure
- Unpacking and packing of luggage
- Complimentary garment pressing for two items
- Welcome sparkling wine and fruit basket
- Daily savories between 4-6 pm
- Afternoon tea service in your suite
- Complimentary seating throughout the voyage in specialty restaurants
- One 375 ml bottle each: Absolut Vodka, Pyrat Rum XO Reserve, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, plus cranberry and orange juice mixers.
Some things can’t be fully communicated by a list...so here are three things to consider when deciding whether to book a stateroom or suite:
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and outdoor veranda. It’s so nice to bring the outdoors in! Your veranda is perfect for dining, reading, sipping a glass of wine before dinner, and gazing at the views or stars. In larger suites, verandas open into living spaces that are perfect for parties.
Dedicated English butler services. Trained under the auspices of the Warsash Superyacht Academy, our butlers are remarkably adept at tending to the details that make you relaxed and happy. Think of your butler as your personal valet, party consultant and planner, wine expert, mixologist, afternoon purveyor of fabulous treats, reservations specialist, and all-purpose support system.
Specialty dining. All suite guests enjoy complimentary seating at Azamara's specialty restaurants, Prime C and Aqualina (just ask your butler for a reservation). You can also order from full restaurant menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Imagine how great it feels to be served a leisurely multi-course dinner on your veranda after a long day onshore!