Modern boutique accommodations. Stellar service.
Whether you book a stateroom or a suite, you'll love the polished style and stellar service in your own private retreat. You'll appreciate the finer touches included in every stateroom, but it takes more than a beautiful room to elevate a voyage from "good" to "great." With Azamara Club Cruises®, you'll discover just how much professional service and a friendly attitude can add to your enjoyment.
Choose the Suite Life.
There's no finer way to travel than in the comfort of a Club World Owner's Suite or Club Ocean Suite on an Azamara voyage. Our suite guests receive a variety of exclusive benefits in addition to comfortable, spacious accommodations. We take care of all the details, so you can focus on experiencing the world.
Suite Guest Inclusive Amenities
- English butler service
- Priority check-in and departure
- Unpacking and packing of luggage
- Complimentary garment pressing for two items
- Welcome sparkling wine and fruit basket
- Daily savories between 4-6 p.m.
- Dine in your suite from restaurant menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Complimentary seating in specialty restaurants throughout your voyage
- One 375 mL bottle each of Absolut Vodka, Pyrat Rum XO Reserve, Bombay Sapphire Gin, and Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, plus cranberry and orange juice
This, on Top of our Stateroom Amenities
- Egyptian cotton bed linens with duvet
- Terry bathrobes and slippers
- 24-hour room service
- "About Rose" toiletries—sophisticated luxury soaps, fine toiletries and perfumed room sprays
- Welcome fruit basket at embarkation
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Tote bag
- Complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
- Complimentary shoe-shine service
- Turndown treats
- Daily news bulletin
Of Course, That's in Addition to Everything Already Included on Every Azamara Voyage.
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings℠ event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Still can't decide on a stateroom or suite? Picture this...
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and an outdoor veranda. Talk about spectacular ocean views! Your veranda is perfect for dining, reading, sipping a glass of wine before dinner, or gazing at the stars. In larger suites, verandas open into living spaces that are perfect for parties.
Dedicated English butler service. Trained under the auspices of the Warsash Superyacht Academy, our butlers are remarkably adept at tending to the details that make you relaxed and happy. Think of your butler as your personal valet, party consultant and planner, wine expert, mixologist, afternoon purveyor of fabulous treats, reservations specialist, and all-purpose support system.
Specialty dining. All suite guests enjoy complimentary seating at Azamara's specialty restaurants, Prime C and Aqualina (just ask your butler for a reservation). You can also order from full restaurant menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Imagine being served a leisurely multi-course dinner on your veranda after a long day onshore!