While we don't require information about the nature of your disability, the more information you can share with us about your specific needs, the better we are able to assist you.
You must provide 72 hours advance notice if you are traveling with a group of 10 or more passengers with disability.
To customize your accommodations to meet your specific needs, please complete the form below.
We encourage you notify us of your needs at the time of booking, to guarantee availability of specific equipment or services, please provide:
- 60 days advance notice if you need sign language interpreting services during your voyage.
- 30 days advance notice if you need special equipment or services (see list below) to accommodate your disability during the voyage.
If we do not receive enough advance notice, we will make reasonable efforts to provide requested equipment and/or services.
Services Requiring Advance Notice 60 days prior to sailing:
- Sign language interpreting services
Equipment and services requiring advance notice 30 days prior to sailing:
- Raised toilet seat
- Commode chair
- Shower stool
- Transfer bench
- Service animal relief area
- Large print materials
- Visual-tactile alert system
- Assistive listening device
- Medical refrigerator
- Sharp's container
- Distilled water
- Extension cord
- Oxygen supply delivery
- Dialysis supply delivery
For additional information, contact our Access Department
Toll-free: (866) 592-7225 (voice)
Fax: (954) 628-9622
or have your local Travel Agent or International Representative contact us.