Accessible Ship Features
Our ships have been designed to accommodate all of our guests, including people with mobility, hearing and visual disabilities.
Information below provides details about availability of accessible facilities onboard, including means of boarding the vessel, rest rooms, staterooms, decks, dining, and recreational facilities as well as any limitations of the ship to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Azamara Club Cruises® will make every effort to accommodate your needs wherever and whenever possible. We can best accommodate the special concerns of our guests with advance notice.
When packing, be sure to include a sufficient supply of all prescription medicines you require.
Azamara is committed to providing all of its guests with an unrivaled cruise vacation. Our unwavering commitment now includes a multimillion-dollar access project to upgrade and add to our current offerings, which include:
- Staterooms and social areas designed to accommodate all guests
- Staterooms, dining areas and public areas designed to incorporate Braille wherever possible
- Alertmaster monitors, TTY/TDD, and ASL interpreters (upon request)
- Accommodation for guest medical needs, including oxygen and dialysis
- A variety of equipment available onboard, such as shower stools, bed extensions, raised toilet seats and transfer benches
- Wheelchair accessible staterooms, activities and services
To make arrangements, call (800) 882-8292 (voice/TDD), send an e-mail to AzamaraSpecialServices@rccl.com, or have your local travel agent or International Representative contact us.
For additional information, contact our Access Department
Toll-free: (866) 592-7225 (voice)
Fax: (954) 628-9622
or have your local Travel Agent or International Representative contact us.