Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls 3 Night 'Pre-Voyage' Cruisetour
|Sailing Date||Ship Name||Cruisetour start date||Single||Double|
|January 15, 2013||Azamara Quest||January 12, 2013||$2,500||$1,950|
|January 31, 2013||Azamara Quest||January 28, 2013||$2,500||$1,950|
Contact your Travel Professional or Call 1.877.999.9553 to add a Cruisetour to your voyage.
Day 1 of Cruisetour • Buenos Aires
- After your arrival at the Buenos Aires Airport, you'll transfer to your hotel to meet your Tour Director.
- You'll have the afternoon free to enjoy sightseeing and shopping on your own.
- This evening you will be dazzled by the mesmerizing Tango dance at the world famous "Rojo Tango". Enjoy dinner and a luxurious evening of entertainment.
- Overnight in Buenos Aires. Dinner included.
Day 2 of Cruisetour • Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls
- Following breakfast, we'll make the short flight inland to Iguazu Falls, one of the continent's most stunning natural wonders.
- Upon arrival begin exploring the massive falls with a view from the Brazilian side of the falls.
- Travel by motorcoach through the park and stop at the visitor's center before setting out by foot on a panoramic trek.
- The remainder of the day you're free to enjoy dining, sightseeing, and shopping on your own.
- Overnight in Iguazu Falls. Breakfast included.
Day 3 of Cruisetour • Iguazu Falls
- After breakfast in the hotel you will be treated to a full day adventure tour encompassing Devils Throat, both the lower and upper circuits of the Argentinean side of the falls as well as a Zodiac ride along the lower Iguazu River Enjoy lunch as a group.
- The evening is free to relax and enjoy dining independently.
- Overnight in Iguazu Falls. Breakfast and lunch included.
DAY 4 • Transfer to Cruise
- Enjoy an early morning breakfast, before boarding your return flight to Buenos Aires.
- No trip to Argentina is complete without enjoying a meal at a traditional Argentinean steak house. This gastronomic lunch experience will conclude your tour before heading to the pier where you'll embark the Azamara Club Cruises Quest to begin your cruise.
- Breakfast and lunch included.
* Please note guests traveling on the 12-JAN-2013 departure will require a Brazilian visa in order to participate in the touring of Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side.
All tours and activities are included in your cruisetour vacation.