Bring your sense of wonder and extra memory cards.
Why not escape your everyday orbit and try something new this year? In 2014, Azamara Club Cruises® will sail to 67 countries and 226 ports such as exotic Palopo, high-octane Tokyo, and the rural villages of Normandy. We also have an array of new 2014 destinations—including the rainforests of Costa Rica, the lush vineyards of California's Wine Country, and the Panama Canal—with many voyages offering Land Discoveries® to awe-inspiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Of course, there's plenty to lure you back to the Azamara Journey® and the Azamara Quest® at the end of the day: a welcoming club-like atmosphere, more inclusive amenities, and a staff and crew who make you feel on top of the world. So whether you choose Azamara for the voyage or the destinations, you'll discover a night-and-day difference.
Value you can see, taste and touch.
- Complimentary AzAmazing EveningsSM event (except for Transatlantic voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines (available throughout your voyage)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- English butler service for suite guests
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities (wherever available)
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations