Bring your sense of wonder and extra memory cards.
Why not escape your everyday orbit and try something new this year? In 2014, Azamara Club Cruises® will sail to 67 countries and 226 ports such as exotic Palopo, high-octane Tokyo, and the rural villages of Normandy. We also have an array of new 2014 destinations—including the rainforests of Costa Rica, the lush vineyards of California's Wine Country, and the Panama Canal—with many voyages offering Land Discoveries® to awe-inspiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Of course, there's plenty to lure you back to the Azamara Journey® and the Azamara Quest® at the end of the day: a welcoming club-like atmosphere, more inclusive amenities, and a staff and crew who make you feel on top of the world. So whether you choose Azamara for the voyage or the destinations, you'll discover a night-and-day difference.
Value you can see, taste and touch.
- AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
For Suite Guests:
All of the above plus:
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days