Hi Azamara Cruise Followers,
I want to share with you this very good news that we just learned that the Azamara Journey won the best overall small ship in Cruise Critic UK’s first-ever Cruiser’s Choice Awards as determined by UK travelers who follow Cruisecritic.co.uk.
In total, Azamara Club Cruises won the following nine UK Cruiser’s Choice Awards:
1. Best Overall – Azamara Journey (Azamara Quest tied for second)
2. Best for Cabins – Azamara Journey
3. Best for Dining – Azamara Journey
4. Best for Embarkation – Azamara Journey
5. Best for Entertainment – Azamara Journey
6. Best for Fitness – Azamara Quest
7. Best for Public Rooms – Azamara Journey (Azamara Quest #2)
8. Best for Shore Excursions – Azamara Quest
9. Best for Value – Azamara Journey (Azamara Quest #2)
This is the first time the site has released annual ratings for cruise ships. Carolyn Spencer Brown, editor in chief of Cruise Critic, remarked that “Azamara has undergone an onboard and onshore makeover that clearly resonated with travelers. The two-ship cruise line’s new focus has blended culinary excellence with itineraries that offer exotic ports of call.”
As you know, Azamara Club Cruises is a proud me member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Family of Cruise Lines, so it was very gratifying to learn that Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas dominated the U.K. awards in the large-ship class and was rated best overall, as well as best for staterooms, dining, embarkation, entertainment, value, fitness and public rooms among U.K. passengers
If you’re interested in reading the complete Cruise Critic UK reivew, please click here.
To read a the Cruise Critic UK press relesase, please click here.
Chief Blogging Officer*
Azamara Club Cruises
(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)