As Chief Blogging Officer, I’m pleased to let you know that we have hired a new gift ship operator so that your shopping experience aboard Azamara Journey® and Azamara Quest® will meet and hopefully exceed your expectations. Whether you are window-shopping, selecting gifts for friends and family or simply indulging yourself, I believe you’ll discover that our shops hold the promise of discovery and delight with a variety of fine jewelry, stylish clothing, fragrances and destination-inspired mementos of your voyage experience.
Indulgences, appropriately named, has everything from designer eyewear, fine jewelry, watches, perfumes & cosmetics:
- Fine Jewelry brands: Effy, Le Vian, Tara Pearls, Iberjoya, A. Jeschel, Asher collection, Anastasia and some core collection of Diamond’s
- Watches: Tissot, Philip Stein, Citizen, Michael Kors
- Perfumes brands: Calvin Klein, Chanel, David off, Burberry, Lacoste, Kenzo, Givenchy, Boss, Issey Miyake, D&G, Gucci, and many more!
- Cosmetics brands: Estee Lauder, Clinique and L’occitane
The Journey Shop/ The Quest Shop features sundries to swimwear and everything in between – You’re sure to find the perfect little something to bring home:
- These ‘Shops’ carry polo tees with Azamara logo, hats, and key rings.
- Apparel: Lacoste
- Sunglasses: Maui Jim, Ray Ban and Fossil
- Fashion watches: Guess, Fossil and Anne Klein
- Leather accessories: Fossil (Hand bags, wallets, men’s belts)
- Costume Jewelry: Charles Winston, Sea of Ice, Amber, Antica Murrina and many more!
- The St. Petersburg Collection of Faberge Eggs, Watches and Jewelry)
Journey’s Boutique C/ Quest’s Le Boutique
All that glitters – that’s what you’ll find here! Bejeweled bags, brilliant jewelry and more will catch your attention and maybe even your heart.
The Drawing Room by Assouline
Find diverse cultures, timeless art, the latest fashions, and ancient philosophies in an Assouline bookthat you can peruse when you visit our elegant onboard library. Their extensive collection will be available for guests to purchase, with some titles immediately available on board.
Of course, when you’ve reached your port of call and decide you’re ready to do some shopping, you can make the most of your time ashore with port and shopping highlights shared by our onboard guide in their Port and Shopping Guide. They will answer questions and enlighten you with facts, suggestions and tips for your visit to each new port-of-call so that your experience is exciting and memorable.
Chief Blogging Officer*
Azamara Club Cruises
(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)