Palate-Pleasing Cuisine And Boutique Wines.
Inventive menus, inspired regional specialties, and an international Wine Cellar make onboard dining something special. Charters also include complimentary select daily wines at lunch and dinner.
- Aqualina: Mediterranean cuisine and seafood*
- Prime C: Classic steakhouse fare*
- Discoveries Restaurant: Main dining room with sophisticated international menu
- Windows Café: Casual buffet style dining
- Pool Grill: Burgers, fries and kebabs by the pool
- 24-Hour Room Service: Need we say more?
* Specialty dining is complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner's Suites, Club Ocean Suites and Club Continent Suites). For others, there is a $25 per person cover.
Versatile Spaces For Every Event.
Azamara’s smaller ships encourage camaraderie, yet are open enough that guests never feel crowded. Gathering places are clean and modern, from the friendly Mosaic Café to the beautiful Looking Glass Lounge and sparking Spa and Fitness Center.
- Mosaic Café: A favorite onboard hub, with comfortable chairs and congenial service
- Looking Glass Lounge: Perfect for parties and dancing the night away
- Cabaret Lounge: Cozy nightclub, entertainment hot-spot or cheerful daytime meeting space
- Casino Luxe: Flat-screen TV, full bar, and of course, blackjack, roulette, slot machines, and more
- Drawing Room: A quiet jewel … a peaceful, beautifully appointed space with a gorgeous collection of Assouline lifestyle and travel books, perfect for an elegant dinner
Life at Sea.
Spa & Fitness Center
- The Spa: Staffed by professional aestheticians and therapists, offering an extensive menu of services
- The Salon: Full-service salon featuring hair styling, manicures, pedicures and other salon favorites
- The Fitness Center: Well-equipped with lifecycles, treadmills, stair-steppers and spectacular ocean views
- Group Classes: Complimentary Pilates, cycling, core workouts and nutrition
- Acupuncture: Experienced, licensed practitioners of this ancient Chinese system of healing
Activities & Entertainment
- Onboard Shopping: A tasteful collection of merchandise in four onboard stores, where you’ll find beautiful jewelry, watches, sundries, casual wear, sunglasses, keepsakes, camera supplies and even discrete concierge-assisted shopping
- Entertainment: You’ll love the options for evening entertainment—live music, dancing and professional performances– as well as the fellowship on our ships, and the flexibility of customized events
Charter Venue Capacity
|Drawing Room (Library)||26||50|
|Discoveries (Main Dining Room)||340||-|
|Aqualina (Alternative Dining)||84||-|
|Prime C (Alternative Dining)||84||-|
|Windows Cafe (Buffet Inside)||158||-|
|Windows Cafe (Buffet Outside)||70||-|
|Looking Glass Lounge (Deck 10)||174||200|
|Mosaic Cafe (Deck 5)||42||50|
|Casino Luxe Area (Deck 5)||24||35|
|Cabaret Lounge (Deck 5)||364||400|
Please note the following amenities are not included in our charter costing but may be purchased separately: spirits, beers and premium wines; Land Discoveries® shore excursions; shuttle service to and from port communities; and AzAmazing EveningsSM.